Inés completed her bachelor degree in Law at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and obtained her double Masters degree in Corporate and General Law by the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE).
Previously, she has developed her professional carreer in top-level firms and national companies.
She counts with a wide experience in corporate consultancy, in particular, she has a wide experience in the purchase and selling agreement processes for companies, comercial contracts, mergers and corporate restructurings.
- Acquisition of important Spanish companies in the automative and audiovisual sector.
- Share transfers of a company belonging to a group listed on the MAB, a reference in the engineering sector
- Construction and engineering
- Business and corporate law
- Corporate disputes
- Mergers and Aquisitions (M&A)
- Trade agreements
- Partners agreements
- Negotiation proceedings
- Insolvency proceedings
- Real Estate