Pablo Soler holds a dual degree in Law and Business Administration from the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (E3). Subsequently, he obtained the dual Master in Law and Tax Advisory at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas and ESADE. He is fluent in English and French and has an intermediate level of German.
He completed his curricular internship in the Finance and Tax Department at Cuatrecasas, and, after finishing his degree and master’s degree, he joined the Tax Department of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo, where he worked for a period of almost five years. For approximately one year, he worked in a family office, dealing with the financial and tax area.
Throughout his professional career, Pablo has provided tax advice to national and international clients in the acquisition of companies located in the Spanish territory, real estate portfolios, as well as in the reorganization and tax planning of family businesses. Likewise, he has provided tax advice to companies in terms of direct and indirect taxation, as well as in the preparation of the relevant documentation in order to comply with the transfer pricing regulation.
- Tax advice on the acquisition of real estate portfolios located in Spain as well as mortgage loans (NPLs).
- Tax advice on the acquisition of shares in companies located in Spanish territory.
- Tax advice on the reorganization of an international family business group with an annual turnover of more than 50.000.000,00 euros
- Advice to a US entity of the aeronautical sector in the realization of import of parts in Spain.
- Tax advice related to the refund request of the Tax on the Increase in Value of Urban Land in case of loss of value in the sale.
- Ongoing advice to entities regarding their tax obligations from a direct and indirect taxation standpoint, as well as in the preparation of the necessary documentation related to related-party transactions and tax nature procedures.
- Ongoing advice to individuals, either residents for tax purposes in Spain as well as non-residents, in relation with the compliance with their tax obligations (Personal Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Non-Resident Income Tax, etc.).
- Tax Law
- Family business
- Real estate.
- Wealth assessment
- Advice on reorganization processes